• Packs in the Premium Onlyfans Rips forum larger than 10GB require a Premium Tez Files Account! Packs under 10GB can be downloaded for free.

Make sure to check out the Community Forums for more free thots!

Help us post more thots and earn the Thot Lord badge 🧙

Premium Thot Downloads Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

figadmin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Welcome to the new FamousInternetGirls Forum!

Along with most of what was on the old forum, I have now included this new section. Here you will find super high quality thot pack downloads, there is a free option and a paid option.

Free Option Limits - 200kb/s download speeds, wait times, max file size 10GB and limited daily downloads.

Paid Option Limits - 2MB/s download speeds or more, no wait times, max file size 50GB and unlimited daily downloads up to 50GB total.

Free Links Go Through Hoastie or FamousPaste.com (with Popups, Wait-Times, Ads, etc.)

Famous VIP Members don't go through Hoastie/FamousPaste and don't have to reply to threads.

People that signup to the Paid Option (Tezfiles Premium) can request a Famous VIP account on Famous Internet Girls! It means no ads, and not having to reply to each thread to see the download links - and it also means getting the to the tezfiles download instead of having to use famouspaste.com or any other link shortener with continue buttons, wait times, pop-ups, etc. Send me a DM if you signup for a premium tezfiles account. Make sure that your tezfiles email address and forum email address are the same, otherwise just update your profile to match email address here or on Tezfiles.

You must signup for a FamousInternetGirls Tezfiles account using this link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Or by using any link in this forum section to a Tezfiles download. Just going directly to Tezfiles.com and signing up will not work.

The community forums will still be filled with lots of free content, albums and gallery attachments, mega links, or anything else - but we can't guarantee the quality and frequency of updates there. It's open for anyone to post in so please feel free to share some content or like/reply to other people's threads that have shared.

Attachments

• vip.png
    vip.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 2,136
Last edited:

figadmin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that's signed up so far! FYI I am activating VIP memberships daily, usually within a few minutes, almost always within a few hours, unless I'm sleeping. However - give me up to 24 hours! Even though I am activating most members very quickly there's always a chance of emergency or some reason I might not be online.

Status
Not open for further replies.